Turnkey Supply Chain Solutions for OEMs
From Concept to Production and Your Full Project Lifecycle
Lapp Tannehill provides turnkey supply chain solutions, including cable assemblies, cable track assemblies, production-ready kits, and more. Let us handle the wire and cable so you can focus on your business. We work with you to learn your requirements and leverage our proven network of wire harness manufacturers and component suppliers to deliver your solution, on time, with the highest quality and lowest total cost of ownership.
Examples of Turnkey Solutions
Complete connectorized and finished cable assemblies ready to install in your application.
Cable Track Assemblies
Pre-harnessed, easy-to-assemble cable chain/track systems for any moving application.
Pre-kitted, quality-checked subassemblies reduce your production time and total costs.
Already know what you need? Fill out our contact us form below with as much information on the project and we'll be in touch right away.
From the initial concept to the end of a product’s lifecycle, Lapp Tannehill will work to help you improve your business efficiencies.
Plan & Design
- Critical-to-Quality analysis
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Design for Sourcing
- Wire harness manufacturer tailored to your requirements
- Optimized inventory management for raw materials and finished assemblies
Develop & Deploy
- Critical-path management
- Track and manage risk to schedule
- Streamlined communications
First Production Go-Live
- Quality checks and first-articles ensure quality from first production
- Min/max inventory to ensure smooth supply
Manage & Maintain
- Controlled product change and process change notifications to maintain quality and reduce risk of supply disruption
- Continuous improvement in cost reductions, process efficiencies, and supply chain optimization
Ready to start the solution process? Schedule a meeting by completing contact us form below and get something set up right away.
Why Work with Lapp Tannehill?
Faster Time to Market
- Fewer suppliers to qualify and interact with
- Designs optimized for manufacturability, sourcing, and reduced cost from concept to production
- Reduced raw material lead times
Reduced Risk & Uncertainty
- Trusted and qualified network of harness manufacturers
- Manufacturers and suppliers optimized for capability and capacity
Complete Supply Chain Solution
- Proven component manufacturers optimized for quality, speed, and lowest total cost of ownership
- Raw materials and finished solution in-stock and ready to ship from Lapp Tannehill
Improved Workforce Utilization for OEMs
- You focus on your core competencies
- We’ll provide a turnkey solution ready to ship per your schedule or on-demand
Leverage our 30-year track record of being entrusted by OEMs with their wire and cable assembly and solutions project.
Packaging Equipment Manufacturer
Installation-Ready Cable Kits
A food and beverage packaging equipment manufacturer is saving 8 hours of technician assembly time per machine while reducing inventory of lower-use parts by using pre-packaged, ready-to-install cable kits.
Medical Device Manufacturer
Finished Wire Assembly
A leading medical device company was able to quickly go from initial design to the first production of a wire assembly and minimize ongoing inventory while reacting to peaks and valleys in demand for their finished devices.
Trucking Equipment Manufacturer
Pre-Coiled Cut Cable
A manufacturer of motorized tarp systems for semi-trailers is able to reduce production setup time by 95% with cut-to-length, pre-coiled booster cable and also improve inventory, space, and labor utilization.
If you're looking for a partner to handle your wire and cable, Lapp Tannehill can provide you with a turnkey supply chain solution that fits your business. We'd love to talk about your project. Contact us by filling out the form below or give us a call at 800.633.6339.