Lapp Tannehill offers high quality and high performance CAN bus data cable. With complex and additional functions being added to on and off-road vehicles, CAN bus data cables can help reduce wiring, electronic interference, and provides high-speed network communication. These cables have excellent oil and chemical resistance and are available in custom strand constructions with custom diameters to meet design criteria.
|SAE J1939-11 – 18 AWG
18 gauge CAN bus data cable from Data Guide Cable. Excellent oil and chemical resistance, and electrical connection of a number of ECU’s to network.
|SAE J1939-11 – 20 AWG
20 gauge CAN bus data cable from Data Guide Cable. Excellent oil and chemical resistance, and electrical connection of a number of ECU’s to network.
|SAE J3117 – Ethernet Can Bus
Unshielded twisted pair Ethernet cable from Prestolite. Resistance to oil and other chemicals.
Twisted unshielded or shielded pair designs are available in both 20 AWG and 18 AWG constructions and may be constructed to specific design requirements to match the mating connector blocks.
Used in a variety of applications, including:
- Backup cameras, crash avoidance sensors, lane-departure warning systems
- Autonomous vehicle communications, interior and exterior camera systems
- Infotainment and other in-vehicle cables for sensors and actuators
- Electrical connection for a number of ECUs to network
- Transmit signal and conduct power to heavy trucks, buses, and agricultural vehicles, including combines, tractors, and sprayers
- Operating temperature of 125°C
- Abrasion and cut resistant
- Waterproof 125°C TPU jackets
- Fibrillated Polypropylene Filler (optional rod fillers)
- Excellent chemical resistance properties including resistance to oil and other chemicals
A key feature of this material versus other manufacturers is the ease of striping the jacket off. This can be done easily with just tabletop equipment.
Don’t see the automotive wire product you are looking for? Contact us and we’ll find you exactly what you need.